Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
The Bluffs Show Home
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
11172 San Terrazo Place
The Bluffs starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm
Vegas Modern 001 Show Home (under construction) and Sales Center
Learn about our comprehensive Custom Home Design/Build process and our new show home.
685 Dragon Peak Ct, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $2 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Superintendent to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Good understanding of MEP building systems
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential
• Ability to plan and organize a team effort
• Good client management and goodwill building ability
• Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
• Capacity to handle pressure
• Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
• Physical and mental fitness is a given.
• Strong focus on quality.
• Perform key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
• Demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Apply the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Blue Heron’s standards, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project.
• Ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed in compliance with the Project Schedule and to the standards of Blue Herons Quality Program.
• Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that high quality standards are maintained.
• Develop, maintain and drive the construction schedule in conjunction with project team; ensure project milestones and completion dates are met.
• Strategically plan and implement manpower levels and material quantities and ensure proper equipment and trades are available as required
• Assume a leadership role and provide guidance to project team members in order to contribute to the success of the project.
• Lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the projects ongoing progression.
• Oversee project reporting that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information.
• Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of each home
• Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers
• Identify the elements of project design and construction issues likely to give rise to disputes and claims
• Serve as a key link with the clients – coordinate and communicate with Sales and Interior Design throughout the life of home construction
Please send a current resume to Todd Richardson.
CLIENT SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Client Services Representative to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Basic construction knowledge
• Customer Service Experience
• Fabulous people skills
• Reliable Transportation
• Self-motivated, Ability to work independently and be productive without immediate supervision
• Ability to work in all weather conditions. Punctual, reliable, professional, has basic computer knowledge, willing to learn, team player
• Work closely with subcontractors and homeowners to resolve client issues during the warranty period of new homes
• Evaluate home owner repair issues to determine if they are warrantable items
• Schedule and manage subcontractors to make warranty repairs
• Certify warranty work is completed within contractor obligations
• Process back charge documentation and invoices
• Conduct home turn over warranty orientations
Please send a current resume to Allan Butler.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Sales Associate to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. The right person will be energetic and willing to learn skills to become a Sales Counselor for a custom design firm. They will have a desire to develop strong client relationships and possess excellent communication skills.
• Maintain an active Nevada Real Estate license and Realtor designation as a member of the GLVAR.
• Previous real estate experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Sketch Up preferred.
• Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and analytical skills.
• Must work cohesively with a team, develop strong client relationships, problem solve independently.
• Must have a solid work ethic with a strong customer focus.
• Greet and provide tours for prospective clients through the show home and on available homesites.
• Assist prospective clients with financing options and make lender introductions.
• Prepare and obtain fully executed purchase agreements, design services agreements and construction services agreements.
• Schedule and coordinate appointments with clients and internal Blue Heron departments.
• Maintain lead management, assist with marketing projects and participate in Grand Openings and Community events.
• Open, close and ensure proper routine maintenance of show home.
Please send a current resume to Jessie Duran.
JUNIOR PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Junior Project Controls Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant Certificate in Project Management, Construction Management, Business, Architecture, or Engineering
• Construction project admin/assistance experience preferred
• Knowledge of Agile/Lean principles and practices is a plus
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, One Note
• Experience with BlueBeam Revu and ProCore
• Primarily focused in developing and supporting project cost and schedule management
• Assist and support Project Managers in managing projects: get scope/schedule/cost changes from subcontractors; track drawing revisions changes; identify other risks and suggest solutions
• Monitor Projects on ProCore, including submittal tracking, document upload/control, drawings/specifications upload
• Support development and maintenance of project schedules (on MS Project) and adherence to deliverables
• Support and provide effective communication between members of Project team, and keep everyone aligned to processes
Please send a current resume to Tom Smith.
REVIT TECH – ARCHITECTURE
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Revit Tech to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• 2 to 5 years of work related AutoCAD and Revit experience, focused on the production of single family custom and pre-designed custom residences
• Associate/Bachelor’s degrees in the study of architecture or equivalent experience
• Understanding of Architectural elements and systems and related Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing systems, and of their integration in Residential Construction
• Work under the direct supervision of the architecture department management team
• Manage the interior design document production process for each of your assigned projects.
• Coordination of construction documents between architecture and interior design.
• Consultant coordination during construction document phase.
• Create and/or translate 3D models into CAD drawings.
• Prepare contract documents packages for submittals.
• Manage assigned projects from initial production drawing preparation through construction phase, including incorporation of design changes which may occur during these two phases.
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to David Valladarez.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Designer to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Previous experience with Architecture firm. Minimum of 1 year experience preferred.
• Bachelor of Science, or Arts in Architecture or related or 3 years of design-related experience in lieu of education.
• Master of Architecture / Bachelor of Architecture (professional), or related preferred.
• Proficient in Trimble Sketch Up
• Working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign
• Iterate and develop Architectural and Interior Design concepts in collaboration with the project design team
• Create and manage 3D design models
• Manage design assignments and support project design team with research, client meetings and technical drawings
• Produce design communication media including: hand-sketches, design graphics, 3D renderings and animations, and competition submittals
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Logan Ziegler.
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Interior Design Assistant to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. The Interior Design Assistant will assist in all aspects of the interior design process, including client relationship management, the creation of a comprehensive interior design concept, and coordinating the intended design vision between Architecture, Purchasing and Construction Teams.
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and Sketchup required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design preferred; or currently working on degree
• Familiarity with Bluebeam and Procore helpful
• Experience working in the residential homebuilding industry and/or with the public preferred
• Detail oriented, team focused, and the ability to independently solve problems
• Assist in all tasks related to the creation of aesthetically pleasing interior spaces, including space planning, material and finish specifications, overall color palette, and the coordination of architectural elements with interior spaces.
• Assist in the creation and maintenance of all documentation related to the design process, such as interior elevation drawings, floorplans, finish schedules, specification manuals, and technical drawings.
• Incorporate all the Blue Heron interior design standards, details, keynotes, updates and support best practices development and documentation.
• Attend as necessary: Interior Staff Meetings, Client Meetings, as needed by the Interior Designer, Internal Review and Collaboration Meetings, Special Purpose Meetings
Please send a current resume to Kathy May.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Associate in Business or Accounting; or 5 years Accounting experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office – specifically Excel
• General ledger accounting and financial reporting
• AR tracking, reporting and management
• Recording daily banking activities
• Bank and Balance Sheet account reconciliations
• Assist with month-end close
• Other accounting, financial or administrative tasks, as needed
• Furnishings Division billings and collections
• Architecture Division billing and collections
Please send a current resume to Jeanette Markowski.