Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
The Bluffs Show Home
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
11172 San Terrazo Place
The Bluffs starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Vegas Modern 001 Show Home (under construction) and Sales Center
Learn about our comprehensive Custom Home Design/Build process and our new show home.
685 Dragon Peak Ct, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $2 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
OBSIDIAN ON-SITE SALES CENTER
Learn more about this double gated Henderson community.
778 Clove Court, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $1.7 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Vantage - SALES CENTER COMING SOON
The Lake Las Vegas Real Estate Information Center will be opening late March.
2030 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting in the low $800sView On Google
To learn more about Vantage or schedule a private tour, please call 702-536-6000
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Sales Associate to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. The right person will be energetic and willing to learn skills to become a Sales Counselor for a custom design firm. They will have a desire to develop strong client relationships and possess excellent communication skills.
• Maintain an active Nevada Real Estate license and Realtor designation as a member of the GLVAR.
• Previous real estate experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Sketch Up preferred.
• Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and analytical skills.
• Must work cohesively with a team, develop strong client relationships, problem solve independently.
• Must have a solid work ethic with a strong customer focus.
• Greet and provide tours for prospective clients through the show home and on available homesites.
• Assist prospective clients with financing options and make lender introductions.
• Prepare and obtain fully executed purchase agreements, design services agreements and construction services agreements.
• Schedule and coordinate appointments with clients and internal Blue Heron departments.
• Maintain lead management, assist with marketing projects and participate in Grand Openings and Community events.
• Open, close and ensure proper routine maintenance of show home.
Please send a current resume to Jessie Duran.
JUNIOR PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Junior Project Controls Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant Certificate in Project Management, Construction Management, Business, Architecture, or Engineering
• Construction project admin/assistance experience preferred
• Knowledge of Agile/Lean principles and practices is a plus
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, One Note
• Experience with BlueBeam Revu and ProCore
• Primarily focused in developing and supporting project cost and schedule management
• Assist and support Project Managers in managing projects: get scope/schedule/cost changes from subcontractors; track drawing revisions changes; identify other risks and suggest solutions
• Monitor Projects on ProCore, including submittal tracking, document upload/control, drawings/specifications upload
• Support development and maintenance of project schedules (on MS Project) and adherence to deliverables
• Support and provide effective communication between members of Project team, and keep everyone aligned to processes
Please send a current resume to Tom Smith.
REVIT TECH – ARCHITECTURE
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Revit Tech to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• 2 to 5 years of work related AutoCAD and Revit experience, focused on the production of single family custom and pre-designed custom residences
• Associate/Bachelor’s degrees in the study of architecture or equivalent experience
• Understanding of Architectural elements and systems and related Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing systems, and of their integration in Residential Construction
• Work under the direct supervision of the architecture department management team
• Manage the interior design document production process for each of your assigned projects.
• Coordination of construction documents between architecture and interior design.
• Consultant coordination during construction document phase.
• Create and/or translate 3D models into CAD drawings.
• Prepare contract documents packages for submittals.
• Manage assigned projects from initial production drawing preparation through construction phase, including incorporation of design changes which may occur during these two phases.
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Rick Marshall.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Estimator to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• A college degree in a Construction related field is ideal. An equivalent number of years of experience will also satisfy the education requirement.
• Should have 3-5 years of commercial and/or high-end residential experience.
• Good communication and strong teamwork skills are necessary.
• Generate the project budget and control that cost through design changes and value engineering
• Prepare cost estimates for construction projects and/or services by analyzing blueprints and other contract documents
• Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work. Provide ongoing estimating support to the Design Team during Design Development.
• Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
• Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
• Analyze and compare subcontractor bids and make recommendations for contract awards using our bid leveling spreadsheets
• Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Finalize “scope of work” descriptions to support the contracting of trades to ensure cohesiveness of buyout
• Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
• Follow cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
• Maintain bidding process, and conduct negotiations
Please send a current resume to Adam McKenzie.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Production Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in a related field (for example, CAD drafting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or architectural design); or commensurate experience required
• 3+ years of design experience in the professional services industry, preferably A/E/C firm
• Expertise in using and supporting the current versions of AutoCAD and Revit
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Proficiency in creating Revit content/families, setting up models for production and optimizing Revit workflows
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Effective working individually and within team environments
• Participation in pre-design project activities, such as: site and building assessments; zoning ordinance and site plan review and approvals; building code review; and other project related research.
• Computer-aided drafting and design (AutoCAD) and Building Information Modeling (Revit).
• Project and product-related research, including Internet, Intranet, library, and site visits
• Contributions to continuous improvement processes (CIP) of the Company
• Shop drawing reviews and submittals.
• Preparation of quality Design Deliverables
• Plan and manage production activities based on customer job orders
• Coordinate with Supervisor to develop production plan and determine workflow requirements.
• Assist in developing production budgets and schedules.
• Monitor and manage on-going workflow to ensure timely delivery.
• Provide technical assistance to team members in their assigned job duties.
• Develop cost-effective production solutions while maintaining high quality and productivity.
• Monitor and report job status to the PDM on a regular basis.
• Maintain production documentations and generate routine and ad-hoc reports.
• Perform root cause analysis of production issues and provide corrective actions.
• Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely fashion.
• Understand the Design requirements for each new community
• Follow up with owner/builder, as needed, to obtain all submittal requirements and details as shown in the Design – Guidelines for each community
• Analyze residential structure and suggest changes which correspond to established standard
o Ability to quickly run through design iterations and explore solutions
o Ability to understand basic structural systems and the impact to structure of modification to conceptual designs
o Compose and refine programmatic elements utilizing a variety of stylistic palettes
o Understand and apply appropriate responses with issues of placement of structure on sloped/challenging lots and the various topographic and/or site-specific standards.
• Keep accurate documentation of BH submittals and decisions
• Follow up on BH requests and outstanding information in a timely fashion
• Perform periodic inspections on site or with photos to ensure compliance with the BH approval
• Respond to plan check comments with local jurisdictions and HOA’s
• Perform other duties as requested
• Iterate and develop Architectural and Interior Design concepts in collaboration with the project design team
• Create and manage 3D design models
• Manage design assignments and support project design team with research, client meetings and technical drawings
• Produce design communication media including hand-sketches, design graphics, 3D renderings and animations, and competition submittals
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Vinny Molluzzo.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Vision Designer to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, and over 2 years of relevant experience within a professional AEC design firm OR Master’s in Architecture degree, and over 1 year of relevant experience within a professional AEC design firm; Related design degrees will be considered
• An additional 3 years of relevant design experience in lieu of educational requirements will be considered
• Advanced proficiency in Trimble Sketch-Up and Autodesk Revit
• Basic proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Suite
• Additional preferred skills: General knowledge of IBC and IRC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, or other video-editing programs, Act-3D Lumion, Enscape, Familiarity with Virtual Reality hardware and software
• Define, develop and lead Project Design Vision
• Push Design Boundaries
• Create and manage project 3D models and visuals
• Integrate and manage design technology
• Collaborate with clients, project and marketing teams
• Prepare design communications and presentations
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Logan Ziegler.