Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
The Bluffs Show Home
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron show home.
11314 Villa Bellagio Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89141, USA
The Bluffs from $1.5 million
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm
11314 Villa Bellagio Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89141, USA - 35.9835155402 - -115.198355103View On Google
Custom Home Sales Center
Learn about our comprehensive custom home design-build process.
685 Dragon Peak Ct, Henderson, NV, USA
From $2 million
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm
685 Dragon Peak Ct, Henderson, NV, USA - 35.9994448 - -115.05166910000003View On Google
Obsidian Sales Center
Learn more about this double gated Henderson community.
778 Clove Court, Henderson, NV, USA
From $1.9 million
Open Daily: 10am – 5pm
778 Clove Court, Henderson, NV, USA - 36.0003978 - -115.05946119999999View On Google
Vantage: Lake Las Vegas Real Estate Sales Center
2030 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV, USA
From $1 million
To learn more about Vantage or schedule a private tour, please call 702-536-6000.
2030 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV, USA - 36.11646179999999 - -114.9258891View On Google
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401(k) Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
INTERIOR DESIGNER II
Be a member of a highly collaborative, fast-paced studio styled team of interior designers and architects in a multi-discipline environment. Involvement in all phases of highly technical residential projects from programming, schematic design, detailed design, and construction administration. The position requires a high level of commitment to teamwork and collaboration. As a member of our team, travel may be required in support of your project activities, and our key Target Market Segments.
- Overseeing all aspects of the interior design process, including client relationship management, the creation of a comprehensive interior design concept, and coordinating the intended design vision.
- Manage all aspects of the client relationship, including the assessment of client needs and wants, presenting design concepts that satisfy the client’s aesthetic preferences, specifying finishes and materials based on the client’s budgetary requirements, and adhering to project timelines.
- Assisting related workflow with other Blue Heron departments including: Sales Construction, Purchasing, and Accounting to help ensure the efficient production and delivery of respective work products.
- Promote and encourage the alignment with Blue Heron core values, policies, philosophies, processes and methodologies.
- Oversee all tasks related to the creation of cohesive and aesthetically pleasing interior spaces, material and finish specifications, and coordination, appliances and fixtures, overall color palette, and the coordination of architectural elements with interior spaces.
- Maintain all documentation related to the design process, including client approved selection sheets, interior elevation drawings, floor plans, and ensure that the design vision is accurately implemented in the field through consistent communication with the construction team and regular field visits.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize project workload and time sensitive tasks.
- Must have a keen and effective attention to detail.
- Knowledge of software including: Sketch Up, Bluebeam, IHMS (or other builder software) and Microsoft Office (to include Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Effectively oversee client billable hours and log hours daily into Deltek.
- Comfortably handle up to 24 pre-design projects per year.
- Comfortably manage the client experience and expectations by overcoming objectives, providing next steps, and clear communication.
- Take initiative and have a proven record of seeking out mentors to further career development.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or related field preferred.
- Requires 5+ years of related experience in a Builder Showroom or professional design firm.
- Submission of design portfolio encouraged.
- Requires occasional direction in several aspects of the work.
- Attend as necessary:
- Weekly Interior Staff Meetings
- Client Meetings
- Internal Review & Collaboration Meetings
- Special Purpose Meetings
- Project Site Walks
Please send current resume to Jacqueline Roscher.
The Blue Heron marketing department is expanding! The new Architectural Photographer will work closely with Blue Heron’s Marketing and Vision departments to bring the Blue Heron products to life.
The right candidate for this position will understand the importance of representing a brand in their imagery and best practices for capturing stunning interior and exterior architectural photography, as well as Home-oriented lifestyle imagery. Photos captured by the Architectural Photographer will be used to establish and build the luxurious Blue Heron brand, sell properties, create brand content, and more.
In addition to architecture, the new Blue Heron Architectural Photographer will have experience shooting:
- Real Estate
- Videography experience isn’t required, but a plus!
Day-to-day work may vary, but the Architectural Photographer will focus the bulk of their work around:
- Creating and iterating with the Blue Heron teams on shot lists.
- Capturing high quality photography with a variety of techniques and equipment.
- Utilizing the time of day, season, location, and more to determine when and how to capture the best shots for the Blue Heron brand.
- Using a drone to capture breathtaking imagery of Blue Heron Homes.
- Editing all imagery in a timely fashion.
- Present creative solutions and new ideas to bring the Blue Heron brand to the next level.
- Creating and managing the BH photography and video asset library.
- Managing and upkeeping of all equipment.
The successful candidate will understand the need for working off hours, frequent standing, sitting, walking, driving, etc. as the job calls for.
The Architectural Photographer will meet the following minimum qualifications to be successful in this role:
- At least 3 years of experience shooting architectural photography.
- Strong professional communication skills to coordinate between departments.
- Experience working with an established brand and understanding of how to adhere to brand standards, especially for a luxury brand.
- Existing portfolio for review.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Appreciate and understand the importance of deadlines and the ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple responsibilities, changing priorities, etc.
Have these qualifications? They’re not required, but a plus!
- Drone photography experience and proper required licensing.
- Working with storyboards, scripts, and shooting video.
- Experience with video editing software and producing high quality videos.
Please send your cover letter, resume, and photography portfolio to email@example.com.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Project Accountant to join our growing Design-Led Development firm.
- Plan, organize and prepare monthly draw packages for assigned clients/projects; including reconciliation of job cost, budget-to-draw updates, change orders and restricted cash accounts.
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents
- Work with the Project Managers and project teams to ensure alignment on draws, budgets, change orders and all other project related issues
- Maintain a high level of customer service to both our internal and external customers including Blue Heron clients, Blue Heron employees, vendors and Blue Heron trade partners
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Review and understand all revenue vs COG entries
- Review and understand all profitability reports
- Ability to organize work and handle multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- At least two years’ experience, preferably in a similar field
- Experience with Construction Draw Process and AIA G702/G703
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures and principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Knowledge of Procore Software preferred
Please send a current resume to Brandy Van Meter
VICE PRESIDENT OF COMMUNITIES CONSTRUCTION
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Vice President of Communities Construction to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- 3-5 years of experience as high-level leader for a production home builder
- 8-10 years minimum experience as Construction Manager or Project Manager
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate skills with Mark Systems (ITK) and Procore Builder Software preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict, and represent Blue Heron in dispute/contract negotiations
- Ability to direct and motivate team direct reports
- Implement and support programs that will ensure the highest quality “end product” is achieved while meeting and/or exceeding target schedule and financial goals.
- Act as a construction liaison to other functions and divisions within the Company, the local community and construction/development industry.
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning for the company’s Community business, with emphasis on growth in volume, staff development and development of trade relationships.
- Prepare, manage and operate within approved budgets for all Communities Construction Operations. Monitor and protect company assets.
- Review with Communities Purchasing Manager the estimated job cost projection, general bid, pricing update, contracts and purchase orders for all Community projects.
- Coordinate and cooperate with Forward Planning, Purchasing and Community Division leadership to design and implement procedures for efficient project planning and trade partner performance standards to achieve Community Division goals.
- Perform key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project.
- Please send a current resume to Dan Martin.