Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
MARQUIS SEVEN HILLS
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
1320 Villa Barolo Avenue, Henderson, NV 89052, United States
Marquis Seven Hills starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Sky Terrace starting at $2 million
Midtown Modern starting at $1.7 million
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
11172 San Terrazo Place
The Bluffs starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Sales Associate to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. The right person will be energetic and willing to learn skills to become a Sales Counselor for a custom design firm. They will have a desire to develop strong client relationships and possess excellent communication skills.
• Maintain an active Nevada Real Estate license and Realtor designation as a member of the GLVAR.
• Previous real estate experience
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Sketch Up preferred.
• Excellent presentation, communication, organization, and analytical skills.
• Must work cohesively with a team, develop strong client relationships, problem solve independently.
• Must have a solid work ethic with a strong customer focus.
• Greet and provide tours for prospective clients through the show home and on available homesites.
• Assist prospective clients with financing options and make lender introductions.
• Prepare and obtain fully executed purchase agreements, design services agreements and construction services agreements.
• Schedule and coordinate appointments with clients and internal Blue Heron departments.
• Maintain lead management, assist with marketing projects and participate in Grand Openings and Community events.
• Open, close and ensure proper routine maintenance of show home.
Please send a current resume to Jessie Duran.