Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
The Bluffs Show Home
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
11172 San Terrazo Place
The Bluffs starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Vegas Modern 001 Show Home (under construction) and Sales Center
Learn about our comprehensive Custom Home Design/Build process and our new show home.
685 Dragon Peak Ct, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $2 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
OBSIDIAN ON-SITE SALES CENTER
Learn more about this double gated Henderson community.
778 Clove Court, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $1.7 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Vantage - SALES CENTER COMING SOON
The Lake Las Vegas Real Estate Information Center will be opening late March.
2030 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting in the low $800sView On Google
To learn more about Vantage or schedule a private tour, please call 702-536-6000
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING AND BRAND
The Director of Marketing and Brand at Blue Heron definition:
At Blue Heron we believe that extraordinary design will change your life. We are looking for a passionate, inspirational and dynamic leader with a competency and skillset to help elevate our marketing programs, grow our brand, and deliver a world-class client experience. We are a team of courageous visionaries and purpose focused innovators that are design obsessed. We are creatives, strategists, and implementors. We take our work seriously and inject fun into our everyday. We are focused on producing a quality product and life experience for our clients. If you are looking to inspire and influence the world around you, then Blue Heron is your future home. Come disrupt our industry and change the world with us.
The Director of Marketing and Brand must ensure the following:
- In conjunction with the CMO, help to lead the development and implementation of the brand strategy, annual marketing roadmap and strategic plan
- Contribute to the evolution of the brand architecture through thoughtful research, development, and implementation including the identification and selection process for external partners
- Support the vision to define a purpose, defend a position, manage the reputation and create the key differentiators that will translate into all client connection points through the lifecycle
- Champion and help to formulate a center of excellence by spending time with internal clients across all functional areas of the organization to solve complex business challenges with well-structured and integrated marketing programs
- Have a nose for revenue and drive the performance marketing programs through analytical feedback that will improve the CRM program, fill the sales funnel with qualified prospects, and optimize paid and owned channels
- Separate the Blue Heron brand from the pack through content across the spectrum of creation, implementation, measurement, and optimization
- Be the voice of transformation and the force for implementation related to all marketing and sales technology and automation platforms
- Prioritize the company’s purpose and values while continuing to build the culture of Blue Heron with internal brand advocacy campaigns that bring it to life within the organization
- Always be the voice of the client and uncover the fundamental category, client and brand truths that will provide the insights for continual evolution
- Create deep agency relationships that will provide the outside counsel and expertise needed for Blue Heron to scale, and achieve the brand’s vision
- Continually focus on improvement through feedback loops, analytics and a refined test and learn agenda
- Build a scalable, high impact team with a focus on mentoring, motivation and development
The Director of Marketing and Brand must meet the minimum Qualifications below:
- 7-10+ years’ experience as a brand and marketing strategist at a creative agency, consultancy or client facing brand
- 5+ years leading and building successful teams that can scale, perform and innovate
- Experience related to brand building, reputation management, social media and community management, content creation, production, public relations, market analysis, analytical insight development, and strategy
- Exceptional ability to handle and prioritize a large workload with a focus on deadlines, quality, and organizational management
- Understanding and competency related to all digital channels including search, email, database, CRM platforms, and demand generation
Please send a current resume to Ryan Thompson.
JUNIOR PROJECT CONTROLS SPECIALIST
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Junior Project Controls Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant Certificate in Project Management, Construction Management, Business, Architecture, or Engineering
• Construction project admin/assistance experience preferred
• Knowledge of Agile/Lean principles and practices is a plus
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Project, One Note
• Experience with BlueBeam Revu and ProCore
• Primarily focused in developing and supporting project cost and schedule management
• Assist and support Project Managers in managing projects: get scope/schedule/cost changes from subcontractors; track drawing revisions changes; identify other risks and suggest solutions
• Monitor Projects on ProCore, including submittal tracking, document upload/control, drawings/specifications upload
• Support development and maintenance of project schedules (on MS Project) and adherence to deliverables
• Support and provide effective communication between members of Project team, and keep everyone aligned to processes
Please send a current resume to Tom Smith.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Estimator to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• A college degree in a Construction related field is ideal. An equivalent number of years of experience will also satisfy the education requirement.
• Should have 3-5 years of commercial and/or high-end residential experience.
• Good communication and strong teamwork skills are necessary.
• Generate the project budget and control that cost through design changes and value engineering
• Prepare cost estimates for construction projects and/or services by analyzing blueprints and other contract documents
• Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work. Provide ongoing estimating support to the Design Team during Design Development.
• Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
• Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
• Analyze and compare subcontractor bids and make recommendations for contract awards using our bid leveling spreadsheets
• Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Finalize “scope of work” descriptions to support the contracting of trades to ensure cohesiveness of buyout
• Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
• Follow cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
• Maintain bidding process, and conduct negotiations
Please send a current resume to Adam McKenzie.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Production Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in a related field (for example, CAD drafting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or architectural design); or commensurate experience required
• 3+ years of design experience in the professional services industry, preferably A/E/C firm
• Expertise in using and supporting the current versions of AutoCAD and Revit
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Proficiency in creating Revit content/families, setting up models for production and optimizing Revit workflows
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Effective working individually and within team environments
• Participation in pre-design project activities, such as: site and building assessments; zoning ordinance and site plan review and approvals; building code review; and other project related research.
• Computer-aided drafting and design (AutoCAD) and Building Information Modeling (Revit).
• Project and product-related research, including Internet, Intranet, library, and site visits
• Contributions to continuous improvement processes (CIP) of the Company
• Shop drawing reviews and submittals.
• Preparation of quality Design Deliverables
• Plan and manage production activities based on customer job orders
• Coordinate with Supervisor to develop production plan and determine workflow requirements.
• Assist in developing production budgets and schedules.
• Monitor and manage on-going workflow to ensure timely delivery.
• Provide technical assistance to team members in their assigned job duties.
• Develop cost-effective production solutions while maintaining high quality and productivity.
• Monitor and report job status to the PDM on a regular basis.
• Maintain production documentations and generate routine and ad-hoc reports.
• Perform root cause analysis of production issues and provide corrective actions.
• Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely fashion.
• Understand the Design requirements for each new community
• Follow up with owner/builder, as needed, to obtain all submittal requirements and details as shown in the Design – Guidelines for each community
• Analyze residential structure and suggest changes which correspond to established standard
o Ability to quickly run through design iterations and explore solutions
o Ability to understand basic structural systems and the impact to structure of modification to conceptual designs
o Compose and refine programmatic elements utilizing a variety of stylistic palettes
o Understand and apply appropriate responses with issues of placement of structure on sloped/challenging lots and the various topographic and/or site-specific standards.
• Keep accurate documentation of BH submittals and decisions
• Follow up on BH requests and outstanding information in a timely fashion
• Perform periodic inspections on site or with photos to ensure compliance with the BH approval
• Respond to plan check comments with local jurisdictions and HOA’s
• Perform other duties as requested
• Iterate and develop Architectural and Interior Design concepts in collaboration with the project design team
• Create and manage 3D design models
• Manage design assignments and support project design team with research, client meetings and technical drawings
• Produce design communication media including hand-sketches, design graphics, 3D renderings and animations, and competition submittals
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Vinny Molluzzo.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Vision Designer to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, and over 2 years of relevant experience within a professional AEC design firm OR Master’s in Architecture degree, and over 1 year of relevant experience within a professional AEC design firm; Related design degrees will be considered
• An additional 3 years of relevant design experience in lieu of educational requirements will be considered
• Advanced proficiency in Trimble Sketch-Up and Autodesk Revit
• Basic proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Suite
• Additional preferred skills: General knowledge of IBC and IRC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, or other video-editing programs, Act-3D Lumion, Enscape, Familiarity with Virtual Reality hardware and software
• Define, develop and lead Project Design Vision
• Push Design Boundaries
• Create and manage project 3D models and visuals
• Integrate and manage design technology
• Collaborate with clients, project and marketing teams
• Prepare design communications and presentations
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Logan Ziegler.