Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
The Bluffs Show Home
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
11172 San Terrazo Place
The Bluffs starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Vegas Modern 001 Show Home (under construction) and Sales Center
Learn about our comprehensive Custom Home Design/Build process and our new show home.
685 Dragon Peak Ct, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $2 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
OBSIDIAN ON-SITE SALES CENTER
Learn more about this double gated Henderson community.
778 Clove Court, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting at $1.7 millionView On Google
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
Vantage - SALES CENTER COMING SOON
The Lake Las Vegas Real Estate Information Center will be opening late March.
2030 Lake Las Vegas Parkway, Henderson, NV, USA
Starting in the low $800sView On Google
To learn more about Vantage or schedule a private tour, please call 702-536-6000
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
PURCHASING AGENT ASSISTANT
PURCHASING AGENT ASSISTANT
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Purchasing Agent Assistant to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• HS Diploma or higher
• Previous Purchasing experience and/or Construction experience preferred, but not required
• Attention to detail
• Able to work independently and with multiple departments
• Capable of managing multiple tasks at one
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Support Purchasing Agents in pricing out custom options and maintaining/updating option catalog
• Help keep the options catalog in IHMS updated
• Assist in auditing Client Option Addendums to verify that all selections match diagrams, are complete and correct.
• Sending work orders to subcontractors
• Other administrative duties
Please send a current resume to Kim Smith.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Production Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor or Associate degree in a related field (for example, CAD drafting, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or architectural design); or commensurate experience required
• 3+ years of design experience in the professional services industry, preferably A/E/C firm
• Expertise in using and supporting the current versions of AutoCAD and Revit
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
• Proficiency in creating Revit content/families, setting up models for production and optimizing Revit workflows
• Strong spoken and written communications skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes
• Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks
• Effective working individually and within team environments
• Participation in pre-design project activities, such as: site and building assessments; zoning ordinance and site plan review and approvals; building code review; and other project related research.
• Computer-aided drafting and design (AutoCAD) and Building Information Modeling (Revit).
• Project and product-related research, including Internet, Intranet, library, and site visits
• Contributions to continuous improvement processes (CIP) of the Company
• Shop drawing reviews and submittals.
• Preparation of quality Design Deliverables
• Plan and manage production activities based on customer job orders
• Coordinate with Supervisor to develop production plan and determine workflow requirements.
• Assist in developing production budgets and schedules.
• Monitor and manage on-going workflow to ensure timely delivery.
• Provide technical assistance to team members in their assigned job duties.
• Develop cost-effective production solutions while maintaining high quality and productivity.
• Monitor and report job status to the PDM on a regular basis.
• Maintain production documentations and generate routine and ad-hoc reports.
• Perform root cause analysis of production issues and provide corrective actions.
• Respond to customer inquiries and concerns in a timely fashion.
• Understand the Design requirements for each new community
• Follow up with owner/builder, as needed, to obtain all submittal requirements and details as shown in the Design – Guidelines for each community
• Analyze residential structure and suggest changes which correspond to established standard
o Ability to quickly run through design iterations and explore solutions
o Ability to understand basic structural systems and the impact to structure of modification to conceptual designs
o Compose and refine programmatic elements utilizing a variety of stylistic palettes
o Understand and apply appropriate responses with issues of placement of structure on sloped/challenging lots and the various topographic and/or site-specific standards.
• Keep accurate documentation of BH submittals and decisions
• Follow up on BH requests and outstanding information in a timely fashion
• Perform periodic inspections on site or with photos to ensure compliance with the BH approval
• Respond to plan check comments with local jurisdictions and HOA’s
• Perform other duties as requested
• Iterate and develop Architectural and Interior Design concepts in collaboration with the project design team
• Create and manage 3D design models
• Manage design assignments and support project design team with research, client meetings and technical drawings
• Produce design communication media including hand-sketches, design graphics, 3D renderings and animations, and competition submittals
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Vinny Molluzzo.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Vision Designer to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, and over 2 years of relevant experience within a professional AEC design firm OR Master’s in Architecture degree, and over 1 year of relevant experience within a professional AEC design firm; Related design degrees will be considered
• An additional 3 years of relevant design experience in lieu of educational requirements will be considered
• Advanced proficiency in Trimble Sketch-Up and Autodesk Revit
• Basic proficiency in Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Suite
• Additional preferred skills: General knowledge of IBC and IRC, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, or other video-editing programs, Act-3D Lumion, Enscape, Familiarity with Virtual Reality hardware and software
• Define, develop and lead Project Design Vision
• Push Design Boundaries
• Create and manage project 3D models and visuals
• Integrate and manage design technology
• Collaborate with clients, project and marketing teams
• Prepare design communications and presentations
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Logan Ziegler.
BRAND & COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
The Blue Heron marketing department is expanding! The new Brand & Communications Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop the Blue Heron brand through storytelling, inspirational design, content marketing strategies, and more. The right candidate for the position will have a knack for content marketing management and has strong writing skills to bring the Blue Heron brand to life.
Day-to-day work may vary, but the Brand & Communications Manager will focus the bulk of their work around:
- Develop the vision and brand for Blue Heron with help of the entire marketing department. Will be a crucial player in growing the style guide and VIS.
- Enforce brand standards/style guide and manage the brand and its usage in the marketplace.
- Provide support to the team designers and help to develop our asset library and maintain brand visuals.
- Event organization and execution.
- Work with Marketing Director to build out the thought leadership program for the company.
- Manage and develop the Blue Heron content calendar.
- Coordinate with PR firm to facilitate media and speaking opportunities, pitches, etc.
- Develop social media strategy and tactically complete what is needed to have an effective social strategy.
- Create content as needed for email marketing, social media, decks/presentations, website content, and more.
- Develop an editing checklist and proofread content prior to print and execution.
- Develop an internal communications structure to be rolled out throughout the organization.
- Provides support to help drive the success for internal departments and brand partners.
- Assist the Marketing Director in developing and roll out of a corporate social responsibility program.
- Own brand reputation management, with help from leadership.
Brand & Communications Manager position qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in content marketing, corporate communications, branding, or a related role.
- Strong writing skills that can span a variety of material types (from website to internal comms to print marketing).
- A passion for storytelling and brand development through writing.
- Understanding the need for a strong brand management program – and knowledge working with one.
- Social media management experience.
- Able to track, report, and analyze data to help improve programs overall.
- Project management skills required.
Please send your resume and writing samples to Jessica Mandroc.
PERFORMANCE MARKETING MANAGER
The Blue Heron marketing department is expanding! The new Performance Marketing Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to develop and implement a variety of new campaigns, performance marketing analytics, manage agency relationships, and more.
Day-to-day work may vary, but the Performance Marketing Manager will focus the bulk of their work around:
Performance & Direct Marketing
- Work with Marketing Director and CMO to establish performance marketing, media, and analytics initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and manage Blue Heron’s SEM/SEO/SERP strategy.
- Maintain Google Marketing Certifications.
- Cultivate campaigns within pre-determined disciplines, including email, referral, direct mail, etc.
- Develop and execute client acquisition campaigns.
Media & Analytics
- Identify media opportunities and select/negotiate along with Marketing Director. Execute to the highest potential on media plan.
- Collaborate with leadership to align on metrics, journey mapping, models and strategy.
- Provide meaningful and comprehensive KPI reporting.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations to the marketing team, ensuring all strategic changes and made with data-based resources.
- Consistently maintain target audience analysis for focused and effective campaigns.
Website & Operations
- Be the point person for all agency relationships and foster the growth of those relationships.
- Manage website development and ongoing management.
- Tactical management of marketing systems to ensure agencies and internal teams are achieving the best strategic effort and identifying errors quickly.
- Manage marketing systems infrastructure: Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day-to-day operation of marketing technology and automation systems.
- Work with Marketing Director to continually develop SLAs and manage those relationships.
Performance Marketing Manager position qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in performance marketing, marketing analytics, or a related role.
- Experience managing external agencies and their work within an established marketing department.
- Website project management knowledge; including ongoing optimization maintenance.
- Proven record of working to develop influential campaigns directly attributing to the bottom line.
- Strong competence with SEO/SEM and a track record for improving SERP.
- Google certifications are a plus!
Please send your resume to Jessica Mandroc.