Blue Heron is a design-led development firm committed to developing the beauty of life. Join our team!
Contact Blue Heron
Construction Skilled Tradesman
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Skilled Tradesman to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks, able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Punctual, reliable, professional
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to learn, to take direction and be a team player
- Must have own set of tools required to prep a home
- Ability to paint and blend colors
- Furniture repair, miscellaneous touch-up
- Install small accessories and parts if/when needed and as directed by site superintendent.
- Caulk areas left behind by other trades.
- Prepare homes for walks detailing anything the Superintendent requires.
- Complete punch list items that remain left over for non-responding trades.
- Light framing and/or demolition, as necessary.
- Repair trade damages to cabinets, countertops, flooring, drywall, etc. and/or coordinate the completion of these items with the corresponding trades.
- Other duties, as needed.
Please send a current resume to Kris Barber.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Our Blue Heron team is looking for the next marketing all-star to join our team. The right candidate to fill our Digital Marketing Specialist role will have a strong analytical background including experience in SEO and paid advertising (SEM, social media) a with proven results.
Day-to-day work may vary, but the Digital Marketing Specialist will focus the bulk of their work around:
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing website analytics.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
- Developing and implementing effective SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide the team.
- Working with the team to elevate our content marketing strategy, focusing on the blog, email marketing, and off-page optimization (link building) projects.
- Execute tests٫ collect and analyze data٫ identify trends and insights.
- Exceed positive ROI for all paid advertising campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze PPC initiatives and provide monthly updates with manager to Director for effectiveness of all campaigns.
- Will provide recommendations on optimizing and improving campaign performance on an ongoing basis.
- Track, report and analyze all data analytics and market research.
- Optimize all campaigns daily to ensure staying on budget, estimating cost, future planning, and maintaining a high quality of lead.
- Provide recommendations to copywriter and designers for ad creative and landing pages.
- Utilizing HubSpot as Blue Heron’s CRM and CMS of record. Working with manager to ensure optimal output and dashboard reporting for leadership.
- Using SEMRush to review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Additional systems used to ensure maximum ROI:
- All Google Platforms
- Assist manager with paid real estate platforms as needed.
Basic Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years in marketing operations, SEM, or digital marketing.
- Completed Google certifications.
- Comfortable with utilizing several CRM and CMS.
- Proven experience with inbound marketing.
- Proven experience utilizing Google, CRM, market research, etc. to capitalize on high quality leads, directly resulting in an increased bottom line.
- Success with social media paid advertising tools.
Not required, but it is a bonus if you have experience with:
- Heatmapping software.
- Google optimize.
- Utilizing video effectively as an inbound lead source.
Please send a current resume to Kyla Salazar.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Estimator to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- A college degree in a Construction related field is ideal. An equivalent number of years of experience will also satisfy the education requirement.
- Should have 3-5 years of commercial and/or high-end residential experience.
- Good communication and strong teamwork skills are necessary.
- Generate the project budget and control that cost through design changes and value engineering
- Prepare cost estimates for construction projects and/or services by analyzing blueprints and other contract documents
- Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work. Provide ongoing estimating support to the Design Team during Design Development.
- Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Analyze and compare subcontractor bids and make recommendations for contract awards using our bid leveling spreadsheets
- Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
- Finalize “scope of work” descriptions to support the contracting of trades to ensure cohesiveness of buyout
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops
- Follow cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures
- Maintain bidding process, and conduct negotiations
Please send a current resume to Adam McKenzie.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Project Accountant to join our growing Design-Led Development firm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- At least two years’ experience, preferably in a similar field
- Experience with Construction Draw Process and AIA G702/G703
- Strong understanding of accounting procedures and principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Knowledge of Procore Software preferred
- Plan, organize and prepare monthly draw packages for assigned clients/projects; including reconciliation of job cost, budget-to-draw updates, change orders and restricted cash accounts.
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects, with all the appropriate documents
- Work with the Project Managers and project teams to ensure alignment on draws, budgets, change orders and all other project related issues
- Maintain a high level of customer service to both our internal and external customers including Blue Heron clients, Blue Heron employees, vendors and Blue Heron trade partners
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Review and understand all revenue vs COG entries
- Review and understand all profitability reports
- Ability to organize work and handle multiple projects
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Brandy Van Meter.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Project Manager to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Degree in Construction, Engineering, Design or Architecture
- Proven experience in custom Design/Build Project Management
- Experience with project financial reporting, risk management, and development of design/construction schedules
- Working knowledge of client and trade contracts
- Experience with buying out trade contracts and negotiations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Procore experience a plus!
- Management of the overall process of the project delivery from initial sales agreement through the turn-over of the complete home.
- Accurate tracking of budget, cost, forecast and schedule.
- Working closely with the Project Design Manager and Construction Manager to ensure budget, quality and schedule demands are met.
- Provide leadership of the internal team and clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Managing and working with all departments making up the project team during the respective phase of the project.
- Following up with the team to ensure that all deliverables are being completed in accordance with the project schedule.
- Management of prime contract and trade contracts.
Please send a current resume to Chris Kemler.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Production Specialist to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Residential architectural design experience in an architectural or hands-on homebuilding/construction setting preferred.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in related field preferred but not required.
- General construction knowledge to understand construction process, terminology and codes preferred.
- Permit experience and knowledge of local building codes preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to take direction, meet timelines and work on a multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects on time with accuracy and detail.
- Strong work ethic with high level of integrity both in and out of work
- Reliable transportation
- Production of high-quality Design and Construction Deliverables utilizing REVIT
- Maintain production documentations and the Revit model using company standards.
- Synthesize design concepts from SketchUp & ACAD into REVIT
- Support internal design team with the production and coordination of Deliverables
- Must be able to meet deadlines, communicate with the team and maintain excellent documentation.
- Assist In the preparation of client facing presentation files.
- Assist project team w/ construction administrative tasks; RFI’s, Permit Revisions, etc.
- Assist with all other project related duties as needed.
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Stephen Yerrakadu.