Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
MARQUIS SEVEN HILLS
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
1320 Villa Barolo Avenue, Henderson, NV 89052, United States
Marquis Seven Hills starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Sky Terrace starting at $2 million
Midtown Modern starting at $1.5 million
The Bluffs starting at $1.2 million
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
NEW SHOW HOME COMING SOON
11172 San Terrazo PlaceView On Google
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
SENIOR ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT MANAGER
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Architectural Project Manager to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. If you are motivated team leader and are experienced in custom residential design and management, this job may be for you.
• Extensive experience in Custom Residential Design and Management
• Experience working with clients on proposals, budgets, design concepts, material selections, construction coordination etc. throughout the entire project
• Experience with AutoCAD, Revit and Sketch Up 3D modeling software
• Ability to innovate around obstacles and creatively conquer challenges.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Possess a desire to create outstanding work worthy of your own personal pride, and worthy of Blue Heron’s outstanding reputation!
• Overseeing team design and drafting work
• Directly contributing to the design elements of project plans, renderings, and animations.
• Guiding the direction, design, oversight, and coordination of project team members and construction efforts
• Work regularly with clients to foster and maintain healthy designer/builder/client relations
• Coordinating outside engineering consultants and subcontractors
• Drafting and coordinating a complete sets of construction documents
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to De’Aire Shannon.
SENIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Architectural Production Manager to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. If you are a motivated team leader and are experienced in custom residential documentation and detailing, this job may be for you.
• Extensive experience in Custom Residential Construction Documents and Detailing
• Understanding of Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing systems, and of their integration in Residential Construction
• Experience working in and managing a team of Construction Document Production drafters
• Extensive experience using latest AutoCAD and Revit
• Fanatical about accuracy and quality of construction documents
• Guiding the direction of the Production department’s standards and quality
• Working closely with other internal department personnel, including Interior Design, Architecture, Purchasing, and Construction
• Coordinating with outside consultants to produce a fully-integrated set of drawings and documents
• Develop department team members’ skills and experience, and professional advancement
• Working with designers to create and implement a wide variety of construction details
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Dave Truman.