Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
MARQUIS SEVEN HILLS
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
1320 Villa Barolo Avenue, Henderson, NV 89052, United States
Marquis Seven Hills starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Sky Terrace starting at $2 million
Midtown Modern starting at $1.5 million
The Bluffs starting at $1.2 million
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
NEW SHOW HOME COMING SOON
11172 San Terrazo PlaceView On Google
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
SENIOR PRODUCTION MANAGER
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Architectural Production Manager to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. If you are a motivated team leader and are experienced in custom residential documentation and detailing, this job may be for you.
• Extensive experience in Custom Residential Construction Documents and Detailing
• Understanding of Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing systems, and of their integration in Residential Construction
• Experience working in and managing a team of Construction Document Production drafters
• Extensive experience using latest AutoCAD and Revit
• Fanatical about accuracy and quality of construction documents
• Guiding the direction of the Production department’s standards and quality
• Working closely with other internal department personnel, including Interior Design, Architecture, Purchasing, and Construction
• Coordinating with outside consultants to produce a fully-integrated set of drawings and documents
• Develop department team members’ skills and experience, and professional advancement
• Working with designers to create and implement a wide variety of construction details
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Dave Truman.
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Interior Design Assistant to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. The Interior Design Assistant will assist the Interior Design Staff with all design aspects of the project, including the creation of interior elevation drawings in CAD, exterior and interior modeling in SketchUp, the selection and documentation of materials and finishes, and overall documentation of the project.
• Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and SketchUp 3D modeling software
• Proficient in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design preferred
• Experience working in the residential homebuilding industry and/or with the public preferred
• Detail oriented, team focused, and the ability to independently solve problems
• Assist Interior Designers with all CAD documentation, particularly interior elevation drawings
• Work in SketchUp and/or Revit to create and design complete 3D models
• Create all supporting documentation required in the Interior Design process
• Assist interior designers with the selection and documentation of materials and finishes
• Create specifications manuals and finish schedules
Please send a current resume and portfolio work to Miquel Hutton.