Visit Our Show Homes
Visit our show homes for more information on all Blue Heron homes.
MARQUIS SEVEN HILLS
Contact us today to experience a Blue Heron virtual reality home tour.
1320 Villa Barolo Avenue, Henderson, NV 89052, United States
Marquis Seven Hills starting at $1.5 millionView On Google
Sky Terrace starting at $2 million
Midtown Modern starting at $1.5 million
The Bluffs starting at $1.2 million
Open Daily: 10am – 6pm
NEW SHOW HOME COMING SOON
11172 San Terrazo PlaceView On Google
Current Job Openings
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR BLUE HERON...
Along with the opportunity to work on the leading edge of design and technology, Blue Heron offers a competitive compensation package for all full-time employees that includes:
• 401k Plan
• Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD & D and Short-Term Disability
• Paid Time Off and Paid Company-Designated Holidays
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Architectural Production Manager to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. If you are a motivated team leader and are experienced in custom residential documentation and detailing, this job may be for you.
• Extensive experience in Custom Residential Construction Documents and Detailing
• Understanding of Structural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing systems, and of their integration in Residential Construction
• Extensive experience using the latest AutoCAD and Revit software
• Fanatical about accuracy and quality of construction documents
• Work under the direct supervision of the Architecture department management team.
• Manage the architectural production process for each of your assigned projects.
• Coordination of construction documents between architecture and interior design.
• Consultant coordination during construction document phase.
• Translate 3D models into CAD drawings.
• Prepare contract documents packages for submittals.
• Manage assigned projects from initial production drawing preparation through construction phase, including incorporation of design changes which may occur during these two phases.
Please send a current resume and portfolio of recent work to Dave Truman.
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Estimator to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm.
• Must be able to analyze blueprints and be able to explain it to others
• Several years experience in construction
• Prefer experience with high end custom homes or commercial
• Prepare cost estimates for construction projects and/or services
• Collect historical cost data to estimate costs for current or future products.
• Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction foremen to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
• Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
• Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
• Confer with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
• Prepare estimates for use in selecting vendors or subcontractors.
• Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures.
• Establish and maintain tendering process, and conduct negotiations.
• Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers, contractors and subcontractors.
• Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project.
• Assist purchasing agents in qualifying bids
Please send a current resume to Michael Adams.
INTERIOR DESIGN ASSISTANT - FURNISHINGS
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Interior Design Assistant to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm. The Furnishings Interior Design Assistant will assist the Furnishings Interior Design Staff with all design aspects of the project, including the selection and documentation of furnishings, materials and finishes, art, accessories, window treatments, specialty finishes and overall documentation of the project.
• Proficient in Sketchup, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design preferred
• Experience working in the residential homebuilding industry and/or with the public preferred
• Detail oriented, team focused, and the ability to independently solve problems
• Create all supporting documentation required in the Furnishings Interior Design process
• Assist interior designers with the selection and documentation of furnishings, materials, finishes, art, accessories, window treatments and specialty finishes
• Work within Sketchup 3D models to prepare furniture layouts, build furniture, etc
• Create dimensioned furniture layouts within a DWF
• Create Power Point presentations
• Create and maintain specifications manuals and Project Tracking Documents
Please send a current resume to Kathy May.
PROJECT MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Blue Heron is seeking a full-time Construction Project Manager to join our growing Custom Home Design/Build firm.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in construction projects
• Excellent communication skills
• Good understanding of MEP building systems
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues and safety standards is essential
• Ability to plan and organize a team effort
• Good client management and goodwill building ability
• Capacity to motivate, lead and boost morale of the teams
• Effective time management and logical decision-making ability
• Capacity to handle pressure
• Willingness to travel extensively across the construction sites.
• Physical and mental fitness is a given.
• Strong focus on quality.
• Perform key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed
• Demonstrate leadership in health, safety and environmental protection on the project. Apply the requirements of the Project Specific Safety Program (PSSP) to promote overall compliance of Blue Heron’s standards, regulations and codes with all employees and subcontractors on the project.
• Ensure project materials are supplied and work is completed in compliance with the Project Schedule and to the standards of Blue Herons Quality Program.
• Ensure that projects are built according to approved plans, specifications, shop drawings, and applicable building codes and that high quality standards are maintained.
• Develop, maintain and drive the construction schedule in conjunction with project team; ensure project milestones and completion dates are met.
• Strategically plan and implement manpower levels and material quantities and ensure proper equipment and trades are available as required
• Assume a leadership role and provide guidance to project team members in order to contribute to the success of the project.
• Lead project meetings with internal and external stakeholders to monitor and support the projects ongoing progression.
• Oversee project reporting that accurately tracks site progress, events, inspections and other relevant information.
• Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of each home
• Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers
• Identify the elements of project design and construction issues likely to give rise to disputes and claims
• Serve as a key link with the clients – coordinate and communicate with Sales and Interior Design throughout the life of home construction
Please send a current resume to Dan Partney.