OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you through this Web site unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of your computer’s IP address. The types of personal information collected may include, without limitation, your name and contact information (such as your postal address, zip code, phone number or e-mail address), and information about the type of properties you are interested in. We do not collect or maintain information from those we know to be under the age of 18. We will not contact children under age 18. In addition to the information provided by Web site visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request (see “Cookies and Other Tracking Methods“).
LIMITED SHARING AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We do not sell or rent your personal information or share your personal information with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except with your permission, or under the following limited circumstances:
• We may need to share the information or send the information to trusted partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements in order to provide the information, product or services you have requested or to help us communicate with you about offers (provided that these companies do not have any independent rights to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, unless they have your consent to do.
• We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with homebuilders and service and product providers for marketing and promotional purposes.
• We may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
• We may establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
• We transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merged with another company.
• Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
— — USE OF LINKS
This Web site may contain links to third-party Web sites for homebuilders, retailers, service providers and others, are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of such sites. While we try to only provide links to Web sites maintained by reputable organizations, you should be aware that these third parties might be able to gather information from and about you if you visit their Web sites. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ substantially from our policy. We assume no liability for the privacy practices of such sites and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Web site. Linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES